THERE ARE SATC SPOILERS HERE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
So FINALLY the day had come where I get to see Sex and the City. I have been waiting to see it with my girlfriends for weeks now. I've been avoiding the reviews, talkshows, conversations, etc. I hit the grocery store and bought kettle corn and M&M's to put in my big bag o' contraband. So, the movie...I loved it. It was every bit of the show and more. It was also the closure I think I needed. I laughed, I cried I had FUN! I haven't had FUN in a movie in years. Here are a few notes:
1. Poor Charlotte, thinking something bad was going to happen to her because it did to Miranda and Carrie. I wanted to hug her.
2. Ok, the bird on Carrie's head for the wedding...we all know THAT is why he didn't get out of the car. It might have pooped on his tux.
3. Miranda and her...um...untamed landscaping, spoke VOLUMES about her relationship with Steve (mental note, find good esth...eist..waxer).
4. Did anyone else thing Smith became a tad arrogant? He was still a pretty good guy but he was pretty much taking up all her time and space. He also should have been a lot more sorry about not being home for the sushi thing.
5. Did ANYONE see the Steve thing coming!? BOOM, out of left field. Still love him though.
6. Louise...I LOVED her. She should have been on the show, period.
Anyway, that was my take. I will probably buy it and watch it over and over again much to P's dismay.