Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beer or Wine

I am contemplating this because I think I want one of them but I am a bit out of it today. I have a period headache you see. Sorry to you men who just read that but that is also why this post is a bit off. I am tired, maybe a little dizzy but it is a GORGEOUS evening here and all I want to do is sit outside with a beverage. The thing is, I won't finish a whole bottle of wine but I am not thinking a beer will do it for me. This is one of those rare summer evenings here where the humidity is low, there is a soft breeze and it's in the low 70's. My period headache is keeping me from enjoying it. Damn you Aunt Flo! So, I am going to go back downstairs. Make my choice and let you know tomorrow which way I decided to go.

9 comments:

Acrimony said...

Water and a couple of advil is my vote. If you're already dizzy booze probably isn't the best thing to choose. ;)

Lindsay said...

How about a compromise? A four pack of mini wine bottles. That way you can decide just how drunk you want to get ;)

Can Bass 1 said...

If you were here in the cathedral close, Miss Scarygun, I'd invite you to the refectory for a glass of vintage 'Cassock'. That would hit the spot!

Los said...

I think you are sellign yourself short - I believe in you .... sure, you can finish a whole bottle of wine!

Brianinmpls said...

Wine is the way to go. Maybe aunt flo will see the red in the bottle and get confused and leave early?

Holy Crappers said...

Since the weather here in Philly is so beautiful I would say go outside and enjoy a glass of wine

#1

Candid Carrie said...

So, if you've got your period now you will be ovulating in about two weeks and about four weeks after that we will be expecting to hear about nausea, and "oh my gosh, I should have never complained about my period because now I am not going to be having it for quite awhile."

Scargosun or
Transparentosun ?

Let me think, hmmm.

Mama Dawg said...

Wine sounds good right now. Even though I'm at work. Or maybe because of it.

BS5 Blogger said...

I can offer no advice at all. Eek! I was out of my depth here.

:-O