Friday, June 20, 2008

Dizzy with Bloggy Love

Or it was that 3rd glass of white wine.

Seriously, I have been blogging for around 6 months now. I enjoy writing and putting it all out there (in a tasteful way, *snort*) for all to see. Yesterday though, I was overwhelmed with what other writers had to say about my blogging. We all carve out a little time to write then visit our friends on-line. In this day and age, that is an accomplishment in itself. I am privileged to say that so many of you took the time to comment and read. I am overwhelmed and trust me...that is a rarity in this cynical gal's life. :) You can see how my blog roll has grown. I am going to do everything I can to hit your blogs on a daily basis beacause...

(OMG, JAAAAAAAAAAAA! there was just a flippin spider on me. Get the Raid, get the net, get me another glass of wine)

ahem, we all can use that boost, that juice of comment-ism to just brighten up our days.

Ya'll rock! And I don't break out the NC accent for just anyone.

10 comments:

Fifty K said...

Thanks for the comments you have left me.

Your blog is great and will continue to visit daily. I have added you too to my blog list.

happy blogging.

Candid Carrie said...

Well, you are going to have to build a bigger teepee to hold all your friends!

Just remember, I used to visit you before all these other folks found about you. So if seniority means anything in your culture, consider me an elder.

We can pow wow about it later.

Caroline said...

Are you from NC? Its by far one of the best states in the country. Mountain, beach, big cities, small towns...what more could you ask for? I hear Philly and surrounding is really nice and a fun place to be. BTW, that inn/brewery thingy looks pretty cool. It reminds me of pubs in Ireland.

Anonymous said...

Saw your blog on SITS and decided to stop by. I love old inns with history. There is one like that here in Orange City.

The Nester said...

I think that NC accent suits you just fine!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

John Deere Mom said...

Your blog roll? Seriously?! That is ginormous!

Christi S said...

Where in NC is that accent from?! Am loving checking out your blog!

Suburbia said...

Congratulations on keeping going for 6 months. Heres to another 6!

-Bridget said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your day last week. I had my day as well and am just giddy at all the love. Unfortunately, I was on a roadtrip from hell and am really behind in returning comments and visiting sites. So, I'm visiting yours for the first time and I'm liking what I'm reading. :)

ShelbyAnne said...

Love love love. Omg we are officially facebook friends. How many other blog friends can you say that about? Not many I'm sure. Anyway, I have to keep being nice to you, because you now have access to all my personal and very private information, tee hee!!! =)