Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Work Funny

So today is Administrative Professionals Day. Did you know that? Anyway, one of the women in our office received a card and gift certificate from her bosses. The gift certificate was for a dermatologist. One of the bosses says, "You know you can go for like Botox, Restilin and other treatments. So and So's wife goes there." So and so's wife is 30 and already botoxing it up. This woman is in her 40's, petite, cute and never talked to them about even wanting something like that.

What exactly are you supposed to think after getting that?

7 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

lol that someone thinks someone needs botox? lol.

Snooty Primadona said...

In my 40's, I would have loved something like that. It seems a bit late for me at this point. I'm afraid they'd charge double.

ShelbyAnne said...

Okay, this depends on whether the boss was a man or a woman. I hope to god it was a woman. But it doesn't really sound that way. Shoot though, coming from a man like that? I'd be kind of shell shocked...that's just odd.

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

Um, huh?

Dirty White boy said...

I live in L/A, thats kinda the norm for aroud here.

Muffy Willowbrook said...

I'd think my boss was a suckhole and punch him in the nads.

krysta said...

umm. F.U. comes to mind with giving him the one finger salute, then running into the bathroom pulling my skin this way and that way. (((shudder))) talk about a back handed compliment.