Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Team Night

My boss wrote this as an idea of what to do Friday for our team night out as none of us could agree on what to do. He IM-ed to me. I joked that I would put it on my blog...and here it is.

*Names have been altered to protect the guilty/innocent*

Ok, here's the deal. met at the office, off to Park around the corner for kegs stands and a round of dizzy bats, followed by pizza at Illiano's. Then sushi and shots at Spamps, then down to yunk so A can give a shout out to his peeps from his sweet ride, stop by the S estate for some half life / halo, whatever you call it, drink every time you get killed unless P killed you and it doesn't count - oh yeah, he wasn't invited, so he'd have to leave the house. next is keep away from g-dog. Anyone who gets caught has to drink. Then down town for cheesesteaks, grab some forty's and head to lemon hill where we reminisce about old times, crew, soccer and how cool we once were. A can spill more beer than W and I drink. We'll finish the night off with four bottle of boones

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

I just found your blog via dooce...is your boss currently hiring!?! :) Sounds like my kind of workplace!