Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. The left side of my sternum is lower than the right. You can't tell to look at me but it can do a number on underwire bras.2. I used have the movie Clue memorized. I proabably can still recite most of it but my memory is not what it used to be (I am serious).
3. I am scared to go to the movies at a theater. I have to be REALLY excited about one to go (LOTR trilogy, SATC...). I might post about this fear sometime. It does actually have a root.
4. I read magazines from back to front. Easier to flip pages.
5. I LOATHE fruit and chocolate together, except for chocolate and bananas.
6. I worry that my dog is mad at me for showing her what vacation is like then bringing her back to the daily grind.
7. I was in the ER on Thursday night with P.
Hullabrouhaha because she has time to do it now that her living arragement is sorted.
As Cape Cod Turns because she is awesome and you should be visiting her blog.
Killing a Fly with A Ukalele is Probably the Wrong Thing to Do because she is a new bloggy friend from down under.
It's a Wonderful Lie because I need to live vicariously thru someone inthe 20's ;)
An American in Norway becuase she is in the US right now.
A French Fatum becuase she is fun and you should be reading her blog as well (she's a bit secrative though)
John Deere Mom because I like her and her kids are too flippin' cute.