Friday, March 28, 2008

David Cope - Must Have Music

Run...
Dont walk to your computer and download David Cope's music from iTunes. Dave is from Philly and went to the HS P attended. Dave is extermely talented and we have been following him for years. From his acoustic CD at the Tin Angel to the coffee house on G-town Ave in Chestnut Hill. His my space page http://www.myspace.com/davidcopehas the music on it as well. Check it out. I will be heading home tonight to use my last iTunes card to download it tonight.


He's also quite good-looking. Tried to upload a pic but kept getting the evil red x.

1 comment:

L.R. M-J said...

Is there a scone side-dish to go with that smoldering hottie cup 'o Dave? ha ha ha....mmm, tasty, thanks for sharing! Will have to listen later, boxes to pack before I sleep, boxes to pack before I sleep...