Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Passive Aggressive Murder

Act I
Husband sits at dining table with bills and crap spread out.
Wife: Why are you doing that here? We are about to have dinner.
Husband: Ok, I'll move.

Act II (10 minutes later)
Husband at dining table still messing with papers and such, additional crap also been added.
Wife: I thought you were going to move. You have an office upstairs you know for just this purpose.
Husband: But I just wanted to be around you.
Wife: I call bullshit
Husband: Ok, ok I'll move

Act III (10 minutes even later)
Dining table still has Husband's crap on it. Husband has moved to bottom of stairs in semi-darkness still scratching stuff on paper.
Wife: WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND WHY IS THIS STUFF STILL HERE!?
Husband: I am just finishing up what was only going to take me 2 minutes.
Wife: That was 20 minutes ago!
Husband: I would have been done if you'd let me stay at the table.
Wife: So you decided to sit there to spite me?
Husband: I said 'I' would move.

Act IV The Homocide Trial

No comments: