Ok. I know I wrote about ho Thanksgiving is getting run over but becuase:
1. Work is uber busy
b. I still have my Thanksgiving food to make
3. I need a blog topic that I can write about during my lunch break...
Here we go.
THIS IS FUN AND GETS YOU IN THE SPIRIT!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. I cannot do the artificial ones. No fresh scent.
3. When do you put up the tree? First weekend in December
4. When do you take the tree down? Depends when the needles are falling without being touched. ;)
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes! LOVE
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Snoopy Sno Cone Maker
7. Hardest person to buy for? Father in Law
8. Easiest person to buy for? Sister
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I don't out mine out anymore.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? It has been SO long since I got cards out. I am so bad at it.
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A bottle of nasty perfume
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone
13. When do you start shopping forChristmas? after Thanksgiving but NOT Black Friday.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peanut Brittle (I make it)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes tons!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Soundtrack from Peanuts
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning. Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People with no kind spirit.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Our tree is a hodge podge and I like it that way.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Prime Rib or Rack of Lamb
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I seriously don't know!