Friday, November 14, 2008

Crackberry Friday: Tune in Tokyo



I so did not want to use this title but I could not come up with a better one. My brother is on the far right and right now he is in Japan this week doing his sales/marketing thing. Here are the texts he has been sending me.

T: i'm ripped on saki in a karaoke bar! My boss and i just stripped down to our boxers and sung baba o'reilly and our japanese agent won't stop repeating the phrase ''pancake fucker!'' for some reason:-)

T: About to show japan how this round eye geishan rocks to europe! Final count down baby! Its about to happen!

T: Update: we ran into yakuza last night, which should have been the scariest part of the trip. However, what scares me more is our 70 year old driver. Though he is a dead ringer for old blue eyes at the karaoke bar, he cant drive for SHIT!

Me: OMG!! I would have been hiding on the floor of the flippin car! At 70 you probably have the bwts driver around. Also, he is probably much older than he says...or looks.

T: We're eating lunch at some mountain temple so now i have to go pray to the god of whoever's temple this is that we get back down alive! More to come...

Me: You had better be taking advantage of the sushi. Show the gods respect. You know how it is, when in Rome. You also better be taking pictures.

T: I'm taking advantage of everything! Yes, plenty of pics and videos.

15 comments:

Andy said...

Words can't begin to describe how I wish I was on that trip.

Mama Dawg said...

I would so love to be there!

L.R. M-J said...

Damn...was hoping for the boxer shot! Haaaaaa.... ;o)

Susie said...

Great trip:-)

Hullaballoo said...

I am so jealous, wish I could be there.

Hulla
xx

kccat said...

Not related but think former VP candidate should be president of the island. Take her off standby and quick.

Z's Mom said...

Sounds like he's having a great time.....isn't technology great?

Margo said...

That is cool! Sounds like a good trip1

Kori said...

Too funny. Sounds like good times.

Sue said...

I hope you get the pictures so you can share! Sounds like quite a trip!

Los said...

Japan ... I would love to go sometime ... alhtough I would probably get claustrophobic in Tokyo.

sheila said...

LOVE the title!

I'd SO love to be ripped on sake in a kareoki bar.

Now I'm hungry for chinese for some reason. (?)

asthmagirl said...

I can't even imagine... but how fun for your brother!

Kristen Andrews said...

that is too funny!

Rhea said...

That are hilarious tweets. LOVE it. What a fun way to follow your brother's travels in Japan!