Friday, May 7, 2010

Little Things: Raisin Bread Toast

I bought some raisin bread at the West Chester Growers Market last week from Big Sky Bread Company. Mom and I split it and I have had it in the fridge all week. This morning I had a craving for it so I took out 2 slices (oooo! has some chopped nuts too!) and put it in the toaster (which is awesome by the way. Thank you Consumer reports). I even indulged in a little butter. OMG! It was heaven. They were perfectly toasted and the bread was a treat without being too sweet.

I need to remember to pay attention to little moments like this because it was by far one of the BEST things to happen to me this week.

The High School Flashback I will post in a little bit...

2 comments:

Los said...

Sounds like the perfect morning (with the exception of work)!

Muffy Willowbrook said...

Sounds delish!